BS-17 3ZS high performance Superplasticizer for concreting in high temprature environments
BS-17 3ZS is a medium brown liquid in ready to use form. It has to be blended in the concrete mix along with the dosing water.
- BS-17 3ZS is an improved Superplasticizer based on next generation hybrid formulation for making easier compaction possible and concreting with higher strengths.
- It is a chloride free nontoxic and non-flammable material and compatible with all commonly available cements and various blends.
Instructions for Use
On Site or Lab trials will establish the dose of BS-17 3ZS ranging from 0.5% to 1.20% by weight of cement in normal mix design conditions, the dose will vary from site to site and plant to plant based on type of application, type of cement, type of aggregates etc.
If you require mix design of your concrete we can do it for you. Please connect with us for the same.
Over Dosing may lead to following problems in concrete
1. Setting time of initial and final set will be too much delayed
2. The mix will bleed out and rapidly loose workability
3. Plastic shrinkage will increase leading to cracks
In case of little overdose , there will not be much negative effect on the final strength of concrete , in-fact it will achieve final better than normally admixed concrete from older category of plasticizers, but it has to be carefully compacted and regularly cured. We recommend curing compound as soon as the green concrete is able to take a coating.
Areas of application of BS-17 3ZS
- RMC Concrete Units in hot climates
- Batching Plants at Sites
- Production of High Quality Ready Mix Concrete
- For creating a lower water cement ratios
- For inducing self-compaction properties