BS BondSmart Seal Flex Flexible paintable crack repair system for Interiors & Exteriors
- Cures to form a tough elastomeric seal
- Readily paintable unlike other silicone sealants
- It is a ultra-violet rays’ resistant product hence suitable for exterior use
- Higher resistance to water ingress & crack bridging when compared to other similar products
- Doesn’t release any toxic vapour or fumes when used
Instructions for Use
- Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry and in sound condition before filling. No loose material or dust should be present in affected area.
- Clean affected area/s (i.e.: cracks, holes & gaps) with a wire brush / paint scraper or putty knife.
- In case of crack: Use a “patti” or grinder to widen the crack at least 1mm and 4 to 5 mm deep.
- Clear the dust and apply the paste using “Patti” / Putty knife or a paint scraper. Apply second coat if needed to after 24 hours.
- For Painting on the repaired area allow the repair to cure for 24 hours then apply regular primer followed by 2-3 coats of paint in the desired finish.
Previously Painted / Old Surface
- Thoroughly clean and prepare surface by removing all dirt, grease, grime and flaking paint before filling. Follow the instructions for use as described under New Surface as above.
*The dose will vary from site to site and plant to plant based on type of application, type of cement, type of aggregates etc.
If you require mix design of your concrete we can do it for you. Please connect with us for the same.
Areas of application of BS BondSmart Seal Flex
Repairing minor cracks
Crevices and small gaps on various masonry surfaces
Excellent adhesion to various building materials such as
- Concrete & Plaster
- Gypsum Board
- Asbestos Sheet
Fibre cement sheet