Product Range > Waterproofing Systems > WP Admixtures
Why to use it?
How to Use
BS Drycrete-P, is special admixture for plastering work.
It is a chloride free integral waterproofing admixture for plaster mortar with added plasticizing effects.
Apart from making the plaster waterproof, It also helps in plastering work as following
- It Improves the final finish of the plaster.
- Makes the plaster mortar easy to apply.
- It makes cement savings possible by upto 5%.
- Speeds up the plastering work output by 50% due to reduction in mortar bounce back & making it easy to apply
- Helps in improving the final finish of the building.
It comes as a dark brown liquid and is safe to use and doesn’t include any harmful chemicals like as chloride.
- BS Drycrete-P, is a waterproofing admixture for plaster with additional plasticizing properties.
- Adding BS Drycrete-P in the plaster mortar shrinks capillaries of the plastered mass, so moisture is not easily absorbed thus making it water resistant.
- BS Drycrete-P, helps in making final cured plaster waterproof and water resistant.
- BS Drycrete-P is suggested for use in production of plaster in conformance to with IS 2645.
Instructions for Use
On Site trials will establish the dose of BS Drycrete-P, ranging from 100 to 150 gms per 50Kg bag of cement used. The dose depends on type of cement & sand used in making mortar for the plastering use.
- Reduce Water Content by 15% in the mortar mix when using BS Drycrete-P
- BS Drycrete-P, needs to be mixed with gauging water or can be added to the mix while making mortar.
- Mixing should be continued for at least two minutes after the addition of BS Drycrete-P.
- The gauging water should be properly adjusted taking into account the water reduction brought about due to the addition of BS Drycrete-P
- BS Drycrete-P should be added at a rate of 100 to 150gms per 50kg bag of cement
- Please Note. The exact quantity of BS Drycrete P, to be added in the production of water resistant plaster would be best determined by conducting site tests.
Areas of application of BS Drycrete P
- For all the Plastered areas exposed to moisture.
- For all exterior plaster to improve its finish.
- For plaster in water bodies, tanks, & basement walls
- For all cement mortar used in construction of brick walls, AAC blocks etc