Product Range > Concrete Casting
Why to use it?
BS Futura PCX 107 is an advanced next generation Superplasticizer based on Polycarboxylic Ether Polymers integrating Nano-Technology concepts for high performance concreting on sites site and concrete production plants.
It is a chloride free nontoxic and non-flammable material and compatible with all commonly available cements of various blends.
It comes as a light brown liquid and is designed to deliver high performance concrete with high range water reduction at low dosages and to achieve higher strength than normally casted concrete
- Use of BS Futura PCX 107 ensures that same high quality of concrete is maintained that is designed and specified from Batching Plant to Placement on Site.
- BS Futura PCX 107 allows ready mix units to deliver high quality concrete whenever required for the job site
- BS Futura PCX 107 allows for Production of very low w/c ratios that meets guidelines of high performance concrete as per EN 206-1 without any reduction in workability.
- Allows for faster placement and early strength development in the concrete mass
- Visible improvement in finish of placed concrete.
- Allows consistency for every batch of concrete delivered.
Instructions for Use
On Site or Lab trials will establish the dose of BS Futura PCX 107 ranging from 0.25% to 0.70% by weight of cement in normal mix design conditions, the dose will vary from site to site and plant to plant based on type of application, type of cement, type aggregates etc.
If you need special dosage development for your project you can connect with our engineers.
If BS Futura PCX 107 is dosed in an incorrect over dose in the concrete mix it will create following problems
1. Setting time of initial and final set will be too much delayed
2. The mix will bleed out and rapidly loose workability
3. Plastic shrinkage will increase leading to cracks
In case of little overdose , there will not be much negative effect on the final strength of concrete , in-fact it will achieve final better than normally admixed concrete from older category of plasticizers, but it has to be carefully compacted and regularly cured. We recommend curing compound as soon as the green concrete is able to take a coating.
Areas of Application of BS Futura PCX 107
- RMC Production Units.
- Batching Plants at Sites.
- Production of High Quality Ready Mix Concrete
- For Pre-Cast concrete products in multiple workability mixes
- For creating a low water binder ratio, for super plasticized concrete needing high early and long lasting strengths
- Specialised concrete requirements such as white topping casting for roads.
- For inducing self-compaction properties when dense or high reinforcements are present.
- For production of SCC Self Compacting Concrete