BS MoistureZero Advance is a highly elastomeric crack bridging & an Ultra Violat rays resistant waterproofing coating system
It comes is ready to use form. Just open and apply by brush or roller
- It is based on high end polymers with an elastomeric technology that gives it the strong high flexibility to cover minor cracks.
- It is a root resistant waterproofing system & so can be used for Green Roofs, Terrace Gardens and Podium slab waterproofing.
- It cures to form a breathable coating and reduce chances of blisters.
- It can be used on old asphalt treated surface or old APP membranes.
- It has very good resistance to moisture ingress.
- It has excellent adhesion to multiple substrates like concrete, plaster, wood, pre-cast etc.
- It doesn’t release any toxic vapour or fumes while being applied.
- It can can be left Open to Sky as it is UV resistant and doesn't degrade in sunlight.
- It can be used on industrial sheds as it can withstand vibration easily on the metallic roofs
Instructions for Use
- Surface required to be coated must be stable, clean & dry.
- Remove all traces of formwork release agents if applied while casting, any previous coatings, or any loose concrete by chiselling or anything that may have a negative effect on the bonding of coating.
- Any oil if present has to be removed by burning off.
- Cleaning method may include cleaning by wire brush, surface grinders or water jetting.
- Surface then must be prepared by thoroughly washing with clean potable water.
- Conduct repairs of of minor cracks & potholes by by "polymerised mortar" using BS Smartbond 100
- To make repair mortar following are the steps
- Mix 2 parts water to 1 part of BS Smartbond 100 Liquid
- In this mix of diluted chemical make repair mortar or "masala" by adding equal part sand and cement
- Also make a bonding slurry by adding 6 to 7 parts cement to this diluted BS Smartbond material.
- Apply bonding slurry first by brush and then conduct repairs with the "Polymerised Mortar" as prepared in point "b" above
- Use similar technique to create "cove" or "vatta" along the edge of floor and wall.
- Apply the bonding slurry and on that create the coving or "vatta".
- Number of Coats required.
- For Terraces 3 Coats with fiber layer
- For rest of waterproofing areas two coats are sufficient.
- Apply each coat perpendicual to last coat.
Areas of application of BS MoistureZero
- Podium Slabs
- Sunken Areas
- Potable Water Tanks
- Basement Walls
- Lift Wells
- Swimming Pools