BS Wahren CF
Laminating & Dust Proofing System for Concrete Floor
- It is based on high performance acrylic polymer molecules designed to protect the treated concrete surface from wear & tear.
- It is a two coat system that comes in ready to use form.
- First Coat Primer Coat
- Second Coat TopCoat
- It seals off the dust that is released from the concrete floor slab.
- Provides an immediate sheen to the floor surface after application and increased its color depth
- Makes the treated concrete floor easy to clean without effecting the natural look.
- Reduces tyre marks of trolleys.
- Mild acid & alkali resistance.
- Good stain resistance.
- Average service life 3-5 years depending on traffic exposure.
Instructions for Use
- Always apply in a well-ventilated area & use protection eyewear & rubber gloves when applying.
- Can be applied within 24 hours of casting the floor.
- Protect surrounding surfaces of metal / aluminum / other masonry surface with plastic sheets.
- Do not apply near fire or ignition prone areas.
- Apply first coat by brush to work in the Primer Coat into concrete micro pores. Apply second coat of Top Coat by brush and roller for evenl spreading of the material.
- If old floor, clean the surface with suitable cleaner or diluted acid to remove any traces of unwanted material in surface.
- If there is oil in floor, it must be removed by suitable methods.
- If fresh repairs on concrete floor have been done ensure they must be suitable cured before application of BS Wahren CF system.
- Foot Traffic can start on treated surface after 6 hours and trolleys with PU/ Rubber tyres can start after 72 hours.
- Not recommended for metal rims rolling.
- When doing exterior application, do not apply in high sun conditions. Apply early morning or late evening.
- Clean all tools and spilled material with solvent based cleaners like Xylene or Thinner.
Areas of application of BS Wahren CF
- For renewing old concrete floors
- For newly casted concrete floors
- For Outdoor and Indoor use
- Suitable for Garages, Warehouse, Factories & Commercial spaces